4 assignments 1 powerpoint and 3 writing assingnments
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Assignment 1 Racial profiling is the theory or concept
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Each PowerPoint project will consist of FIVE slides ONLY (no more, no less)
- The first side will include: your name, the name of the class, and the name of concept or theory you chose (or some type of title indicating what your project is about).
- The second slide will include: the name of the concept/theory you chose, its definition (with book citations) and sentence or two about why this is an important concept to you.
- The third slide will include: at least one screenshot of an image from a NEWS SOURCE that represents the concept you chose. For instance, if your concept is crime and immigration, you will go to a reputable news source (i.e. not InfoWars or Buzzfeed News) and find an image that represents immigration and crime. You’ll screenshot it so that I can see the source and insert it into Slide 3 on your PowerPoint (more than one is fine, but there must be at least one image). Then, you’ll write at least a paragraph, on that slide, explaining why this image (or images) represents the concept in relation to the definition.
- The fourth slide will include: at least one screenshot of an image from SOCIAL MEDIA that represents the concept you chose (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.). You’ll screenshot it so that I can see the source and insert it into Slide 4 on your PowerPoint (more than one is fine, but there must be at least one image). Then, you’ll write at least a paragraph, on that slide, explaining why this image (or images) represents the concept in relation to the definition.
- The fifth slide will include: an image YOU TOOK YOURSELF that represents the concept you chose. This will be a photo you actually took somewhere around town that represents the concept. For instance, this could be a picture of a bumper sticker, a sign, a building, a business, etc. Then, you’ll write at least a paragraph, on that slide, explaining why this image (or images) represents the concept in relation to the definition.
*Note: screenshots are important here. Don’t simply right click and save an image. Take an actual screenshot for your news or social media image so I can see the context and source. If you don’t know how to take a screenshot, Google it.
Assignment 2 Write one paragraph answering the question below
Do you have concerns for democratic rule (do you trust the masses), in general and/or in specific states?
Assignment 3 Answer prompt in 250 words or more
It is well-established in the literature that males commit more crimes than females and that gender-based differences persist over the life course. While it is possible that gender-based disparity in criminality reflects differences in socialization, parental control, and other social phenomenon, we also know that there are possible psychological and biological variances between the sexes.
Discuss whether biology/psychology, socialization/upbringing, or an interaction between the two is the main cause of gender-based differences in adolescent misbehavior.
Read the Chappel, Monk-Turner, and Payne (2011) article and answer the following questions about the article.
- What was the researchers’ objective in conducting this research? In other words, what did they hope to learn?
- Would you classify this research as exploratory, descriptive, or explanatory? Would you classify it as pure or applied? Explain your answers.
- To what extent has this topic been studied by previous researchers?
- How did the researchers gather their data for this article?
- What kind of data did the researchers gather for this study?
- What are the researchers’ findings?
- Did the researchers achieve their research objective(s)? Why or why not?
- How did these researchers add to the body of knowledge on this subject?
- How might this research affect the practice of criminal justice?
- How would you improve this research and/or conduct additional research to further expand the body of knowledge on this subject?