1. Read: Discussion Background
You spent some time last week learning about the format of the ICD-10-CM code book. You explored the official coding guidelines and learned how to use the coding conventions. As you continue to learn more about the steps to coding and how to select the correct code, reflect on the importance of understanding the format of the ICD-10-CM coding manual to answer the discussion prompts below.
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain why it is important to use both the Alphabetic Index and the Tabular list when assigning ICD-10-CM codes.
- Describe how instructional notes in both the Alphabetic Index and the Tabular List guide coders when selecting ICD-10-CM codes.
- Explain two (2) methods you will use to build good coding habits.
Complete your Reply Posts by Sunday at 11:59pm EST.