1. Create a list of the heuristics that Kahneman and Tversky discuss.
2. For each, summarize
a) the nature of the rule of thumb
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
b) how it potentially leads to incorrect choices
3 Add a discussion onto the end. In that discussion, evaluate whether and how your evaluation of utility from each characteristic (with and without children) might be subject to one or more types of bias.
To do this analysis:
1. Create a table
2. In the first column, list the characteristics
3. Add a column for each heuristic
4. In the cell for each characteristic, identify whether your assessment of the level of that characteristic in one or more of the cities could be subject to bias associated with that rule of thumb
5. Explain how/why
6. Explain what you might do to reduce the likelihood of that bias